Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Last Day

It's Friday again. I can have fruits and veggies and OJ today. Yay for variety!! I was super excited all day to eat real stuff.

I went out and drank because one of my friends was moving overseas. I didn't drink a whole ton of a lot, and I felt okay amazingly. Not too bad, but I really wish I could have gone longer without drinking - that really does gross me out.

I'm a little scared about really eating again because I don't want to gain the weight back, and I don't want to go back to my stomach hurting at all. But I'm also so excited to get back to normal food and social activities. Not going out and not meeting friends for dinner and drinks was a little depressing. I also thought I would find some great new activities post-work, but I always got home late and was exhausted.

Overall, I'm glad I tried the Lemonade Diet, but I don't know that I'll do it again. Unless my stomach feels a ton better for a long time - otherwise, I don't know how worth it it is.

No comments: