Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Day 3 & 4

Forgive the big date gap/multiple postings on the same day. I wrote them all down at work, but didn't have a chance until now to copy everything over.

Anyways, Day 4...

I lost about 5 lbs very quickly, now I'm inching along in weight loss. My pants are way looser though!! I'm sad because I really don't want to gain weight back - I didn't want to do this to lose weight originally, but this is pretty motivating.

I cheated last night and went home and ate syrup...who knew you could binge on maple syrup?

It's funny how sick you can get of this stuff. It's gross, I'm exhausted, and I'm really cold all the time. If I didn't think this could maybe help my stomach stop hurting in the long run, I don't know that I could keep up with it. If you are doing this to lose weight, I'm not quite sure I would recommend it.

And the tea is still not going well - I feel like I should be holed up for this whole thing. Ugh!

No comments: