Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Day 8

Monday morning again. It's actually easier to do this at work. Some of my coworkers finally noticed that I'm not eating...it's always fun to try to explain it. People just think I'm crazy.

The day went quickly though. I've been drinking a lot less lemonade than I'm supposed to (about 40-50 ounces instead of 60 minimum). My weight's starting to plateau, but I'm almost done!

I couldn't drink the tea tonight. My body just needs a break from it for a day. I have a conference tomorrow for work, so I don't know how that's going to go. I also just found out I have a friend coming into town and a big night out for Friday night, so I think I'm going to stop a day early so I can drink this weekend :) Clearly, a great idea to detox and then retox again right away. So goes life though.

No comments: