Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Days 5-7

The Weekend...

I've definitely lost a good amount of weight...about 8 lbs! Woohoo! Getting sicker and sicker of the lemonade and tea by the day though.

Friday night was really rough. My friends went out and I was too tired/didn't feel like being sober. So I stayed home and watched Entourage. Oh well, I'm usually tired on Fridays anyways.

Saturday I went on a walk to try and get some energy, then laid in the park and read. It was a nice little day minus having to carry the lemonade around with me.

Didn't go out Saturday night either - so lame, but hopefully I'll be feeling great next weekend!

I went out to brunch with my friends - they ate ridiculously good food while i drank as much lemonade as possible to keep myself from attacking them. Just a few more days!!

No comments: